Chicken tikka- Chicken is the most grill freindly foods,marinate them in spices put them on skewers then on to the grill or straight on the grill and you are ready with a superlicious yummy food..A very famous fast food and yet there is less usage of fat,you can practically avoid using fat,the food will cook in its own fats.Grilling food is a very summer time activity where fun and food comes together.
Heres the recipe:
- Boneless chicken-1kg( I used breast meat)
- Ginger paste/adrak paste-1tsp
- Garlic paste/Lehsan paste-2tsp
- Red chilli powder-1tsp
- Whie pepper powder- 1tsp
- Cardamom powder- 1tsp
- Dried fenugreek leaves/kasuri methi powder- 1tsp
- Lime juice/Nimbu ka ras-2tsp
- Soya sauce-1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash the chicken pieces thoroughly and squeeze out all the excess water,.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and rub it all over the chicken pieces,Keep it in the refrigerator for atleast 1 hr or up to maximum 4hrs.
- Put the chicken pieces on the skewere and grill them 10 mins on each side,drizzle oil if u want while grilling.
- Serve hot.
You may also like: